Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Be part of a growing and prospering company as an Account Manager in our Cedar Rapids, IA office. Auxiant is a third party administrator of self-funded employee benefit plans with offices in Cedar Rapids, IA, Madison and Milwaukee, WI. Auxiant is a fast-growing, progressive, and family-oriented company offering an excellent wage and benefit package.
· Consult with assigned clients on issues regarding their self-funded health plan, including claim processing, renewals, enrollment, service levels, contracts, plan documents, amendments, etc.
· Communicate with external customers (group contacts, employees, vendors, brokers) and internal team members (claims, enrollment, accounting, stop loss, compliance and marketing).
· Respond to client requests in a quality and timely manner.
· Work closely with sales consultants to transition new clients to Auxiant.
· Handle essential functions on client renewals.
· Develop and maintain positive client relations to ensure business retention.
· Proactively monitor customer satisfaction through regularly scheduled communications (i.e., enrollment meetings, service visits, telephone contact, or written correspondence).
· Develop, recommend, and implement appropriate actions as needed to resolve client dissatisfaction.
· Educate and update clients about Auxiant’s services and products.
· Ensure internal and external documents are prepared to be in compliance with the Plan (i.e., plan document, amendments, transmittals, administrative agreements, etc.).
· Interact with external customers in a social setting.
Other duties as assigned or appropriate
· Knowledge of self-funded or fully-insured health plans (HIPAA, DOL regulations, ERISA, medical terminology and claims processing preferred but not required).
· PC skills including Microsoft Office suite of products (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
· Previous experience in a professional office environment.
· Previous experience with customer relations.
· Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Willingness to travel as needed.
· Valid driver’s license.
· Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Insurance license to be obtained.
*Full benefits including: Medical,Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Gym Membership Reimbursement, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, 401K, 3 weeks vacation, 9 paid holidays, casual dress code and more