Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Be part of a growing and prospering company as a Business Analyst for our Cedar Rapids, IA office. Auxiant is a third party administrator of self-funded employee benefit plans with offices in Cedar Rapids, IA, Madison and Milwaukee, WI. Auxiant is a fast-growing, progressive company offering an excellent wage and benefit package.
Collaborate with stakeholders both inside and outside our growing organization to streamline business processes, enhance reporting and strengthen data integrity.
· Act as a technical resource across operational divisions to drive business efficiencies
· Use data analysis and visualization techniques to design & deliver accurate, timely reporting
· Build and execute recurring data integrity audits
· Demonstrate organized and effective project management skills
· Apply mathematical and statistical methods to business problems
· Contribute to the design, development and maintenance of proprietary software
· Participate in enterprise data architecture expansion and diversification
· Communicate with business partners to define and securely exchange data
· Evaluate healthcare costs and savings achieved through our FocusHealth transparency product
· Use analytical skills to customize health plan design and decision making for our clients
· Other duties as assigned or appropriate
*Full benefits including: Medical,Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Gym Membership Reimbursement, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, 401K, 3 weeks vacation, 9 paid holidays, casual dress code and more