Be part of a growing and prospering company as a Customer Service Representive for our Madison, WI office. Auxiant is a third party administrator of self-funded employee benefit plans with offices in Cedar Rapids, IA, Madison and Milwaukee, WI. Auxiant is a fast-growing,progressive company offering an excellent wage and benefit package.
- Handle incoming and outgoing phone calls from providers and members.
- Answer provider phone questions regarding claim status and benefits
- Assist with enrollee phone questions regarding claim status and benefits
- Other duties as assigned or appropriate
- Excellent phone skills/etiquette
- Proficient PC skills including e-mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet,10-key
- Qiclink experience
- Six months call center experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in a professional office environment
- Proven customer service experience required
- Medical insurance background preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent and 1-2 years related experience.
*Full benefits including: Medical,Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Gym Membership Reimbursement, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, 401K, 3 weeks vacation, 9 paid holidays, casual dress code and more