High Dollar Claims Coordinator
Be part of a growing and prospering company as a High Dollar Claims Coordinator for our Cedar Rapids, IA office. Auxiant is a third party administrator of self-funded employee benefit plans with offices in Cedar Rapids, IA, Madison and Milwaukee, WI. Auxiant is a fast-growing, progressive company offering an excellent wage and benefit package.
Job Summary: Operate at the center of the organization with daily responsibilities to monitor, audit, and file stop loss insurance claims on behalf of customer contracts.
- Review weekly reports to identify stop loss cases
- Submit potential loss notices to stop loss carriers for members over 50% of the specific deductible
- Prepare and file stop loss claims to the stop loss carriers
- Assemble and submit additional information to carriers as requested
- Audit files at contract year-end
- Request work status information from group contact
- Monitor account balances for groups with aggregate only coverage
- Review high dollar claims to see if they need to be split
- Record data as it pertains to stop loss submissions
- Process funding received from stop loss carrier
- Run, review, and post month-end reports
- Other duties as assigned or appropriate
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills to include the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of vendors, managers, customers and employees
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong aptitude for analytical thinking and comprehension of complex concepts
- Proficient PC skills including e-mail, MS Word, MS Excel
- Database / MS Access experience a plus
- Basic accounting skills
- Some College and 1-2 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
*Full benefits including: Medical,Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Gym Membership Reimbursement, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, 401K, 3 weeks vacation, 9 paid holidays, casual dress code and more