Be part of a growing and prospering company as a Plan Builder for Auxiant. Auxiant is a third party administrator of self-funded employee benefit plans with offices in Cedar Rapids, IA, Madison and Milwaukee, WI. Auxiant is a fast-growing, progressive company offering an excellent wage and benefit package.
Responsible for building group health plans into the claims processing system; maintain information for plans such as the summary of benefits; update plans as necessary; complete audits of plans.
· Plan building of group health plans to facilitate claim processing
· Complete summary of benefits for each new/changed plan
· Participate in internal and external meetings for plan design and set up
· Audit plans for accuracy and completeness
· Cross-audit plan documents for benefit accuracy
· Answer processor questions regarding plan build
· Improve auto adjudication through plan design
· Suggest improvements in process
· Available for overnight travel to other offices
· Other duties as assigned or appropriate
· Ideal candidate will have 2 plus years of self-funded health insurance industry experience, with experience in benefit programming and specific knowledge of Trizetto’s Qiclink claims software.
· Proven accuracy in processing
· Analytical skills – attention to details
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient PC skills including e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet, 10-key
*Full benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, company paid life insurance, company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, 401K with company match, 3 weeks paid time off, 9 paid holidays, casual dress code, and more.