Be part of a growing and prospering company as a Sales Support Associate for our Milwaukee, WI office. Auxiant is a third party administrator of self-funded employee benefit plans with offices in Cedar Rapids, IA, Madison and Milwaukee, WI. Auxiant is a fast-growing, progressive company offering an excellent wage and benefit package.
Prepare client proposals, mid-year reviews, report packages, and renewal materials. The position will work intricately with the sales and account management team with day to day activities and responsibilities. The individual must be organized, efficient, accurate and excellent at multi-tasking.
- Review client prospect and renewal information, track quote requests, record responses and prepare proposals for sales team members
- Maintain tracking and reporting of sales activity
- Monthly reporting as needed for internal and external purposes
- Update and maintain various databases to keep current (Multiple types of vendors, Clients, Brokers, etc.)
- Manage stock of brochures and flyers
- Work with Vice President, Account Managers, and Sales Executives to coordinate a range of various projects
- Assist the department in areas such as telephones, office supplies, maintaining files (electronic and paper as needed), etc.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects, meet established deadlines and change as business needs require
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proficient PC skills including e-mail, tracking, routine database activity, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and other programs as needed
- Some college or community college and 1-2 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
*Full benefits including: Medical,Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Gym Membership Reimbursement, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, 401K, 3 weeks vacation, 9 paid holidays, casual dress code and more