Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Auxiant is a third-party administrator of self-funded employee benefit plans with offices in Cedar Rapids, IA, Madison and Milwaukee, WI.
Provide network and systems support across all Auxiant locations.
Essential Job Functions:
1. High level of AD & GPO understanding
2. Managing Windows servers and workstations along with associated services, applications and utilities.
4. Enterprise backup solutions including retention policies
5. Exchange On-Prem DAG
6. System Patching and Upgrades
7. System and Security monitoring and remediation
8. Server virtualization
9. Proven ability to troubleshoot complex issues
10. Managing servers using PowerShell or equivalent scripting language
1. Basic MS SQL administration: Launch SQL Server Management Studio, view databases, manage maintenance plans, transaction log management, execute administrative queries.
2. Cisco CUCM and UCCX
1. Good understanding of TCP/IP protocol stack
2. Cisco ISE and Stealthwatch
3. Basic Linux knowledge
· Qualified applicant should be a detail oriented and security minded
· Proven IS experience
· Proven experience in a professional office environment
· Superior customer service skills
· Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects, meet established deadlines and change as business needs require.
· Some college and 1-2 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.