Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Be part of a growing and prospering company as an Account Coordinator for our Cedar Rapids, IA office. Auxiant is a third party administrator of self-funded employee benefit plans with offices in Cedar Rapids, IA, Madison and Milwaukee, WI. Auxiant is a fast-growing,progressive company offering an excellent wage and benefit package.
Entry level position in the account management department and a potential advancement to the Account Manager position if the employee meets the criteria. Account Coordinators provide administrative and customer service support to account managers and sales consultants.
· Provide support to the account management team on day to day development and implementation of the clients
· Work with internal departments on solving any issues that may come up with clients or brokers
· Attending to the needs of the clients, Account Manager and Sales Consultant in ways that add value to the relationship
· Work closely with Account Manager or Sales Consultants to provide day to day support for the client relationship
· Assist with the preparation of PowerPoint presentations and welcome packets for clients and employee meetings
· Assist Account Managers on monthly reporting functions
· Develop and maintain positive relations between Account Manager and Operations to ensure business retention
· Assist with client and employee meetings/wellness fairs as needed (minimal travel as needed for these meetings)
· Other duties as assigned or appropriate
· Knowledge of self-funded or fully insured health plans (HIPPA, DOL regulations, ERISA, medical terminology and claims processing preferred but not required.)
· PC Skills including e-mail, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
· Attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
· Ability to multi-task. 2-4 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
*Full benefits including: Medical,Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Gym Membership Reimbursement, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, 401K, 3 weeks vacation, 9 paid holidays, casual dress code and more